Monday, October 6, 2014

Disappointed.

When it's not only one person who makes me disappointed but two... three perhaps, until it just seems to me that everyone in my life decided to conspire against me to make me feel immensely miserable... would it be so wrong of me then if I started to ask myself pathetic questions... whether I'm just that weak, so quick to succumbing myself to sadness? 

Whether I'm not that valuable, that people just disregard me and my thoughts easily? 

Whether I'm just selfish for having set a bar of expectations or wishes, although I only keep them within myself, unsaid? 

Or is it precisely because I don't show my feelings openly and honestly, and only resort to joking about it that it eventually sends the wrong signal to people? 

Or is it because I'm just too sensitive, too quick to judge people when they themselves actually do not have any intention to disappoint me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment