Tuesday, November 19, 2013

One of the Nicest Feelings Ever.

Today's weather - early morning, to be precise - was really nice. The air was cool, the sky was brilliant blue, that post-rain weather which was incredibly nice but rare, the after-effect of heavy and constant rainfalls from the very day before. The wind. Did I say it was nice? I'd say it again; it felt nice against my skin. Reminds me of Puncak. I love it when it was breezy or even a little bit chilly, but the sun was up there in view, shining equally brilliantly against the blue, unobstructed by the clouds.

One of the nicest feelings ever. 

And I thought, on the back of motorcycle (when I was going to work) this morning, hey, this was the kind of day when one should spend happily. In other words, when one should be happy. 

And then I imagined myself, with my friends, in this framed imagination of mine, just landed in Japan (FYI, I'm planning to, but still have no success in getting a friend to go with). We took photos together, with sun at the background picture, feeling proud. 

Aish. I'm feeling wistful. But still, to imagine this kind of imagination feels grudgingly wonderful. 

Because, it can be real, and I can achieve it. But at the same time feels so far away. 

Do you think I should go to Japan myself?

I would be happy, of course. But there will be no one to share my happiness with. And eventually, I will be sad =(

No comments:

Post a Comment